My name is Corinne, and I’d love to welcome you to my blog. It is so lovely to meet you!
I am from Scotland and am currently studying Social Anthropology at university.
Here are just a few things that I live for:
- Nature – anywhere with plants, open skies, and animals is guaranteed to put a smile on my face
- Art in any and all forms, my favourites are painting, sketching, embroidery, and upcycling furniture
- Words, so many words, they just speak straight to my soul, I’ll read anything I can. My favourite book is ‘Wild’ by Jay Griffiths; my favourite poet is Erin Hanson (I have a quote from one of her poems tattoed on my hip – ‘born from stars’
- Delicious food, whether cooked by me or by someone else, I am 100% a foodie
- My boyfriend, Colin, who is the most kind and genuine soul I have ever met
- Music, I’ll listen to anything but my favourite bands/musicians are Bombay Bicycle Club, Stornoway, Ben Howard, The Moth & The Flame, and Of Monsters and Men
- Tea, specifically flavoured green tea, I drink so much tea
- The universe which is so immense and magical and unfathomable that humans are still struggling to understand but for some reason it has decided to use some of its precious energy to create me and for that I am forever confused
- Puppies, I am utterly obsessed with them, they’re just so absolutely adorable!!
I have an Etsy shop which you can find here. I use it to sell pieces of artwork that I have created.
My blog is, I think, going to be a collection of lifestyle ideas, recipes, diy’s, adventures, and pretty pictures from my life.
I sincerely hope you enjoy it,
All my love, Corinne. 🙂